fade away...
bee
Friday, January 16, 2009

happy birthday bee!!!!


OMG I can't believe you're 17 already, it makes me feel so old hehe. So this is the third bdae of yours that we celebrate together (kind of) hey? To tell the truth I don't really know what to say now. My mind is so blank but I'll try my best. Let's begin with how awesome you are. You're great Bee, I'm really glad to have met and become your friend/sister. From you I learnt a lot. You made me love the environment more and think more of people than before. You're smart, wise and not afraid to be yourself. I adore your love for animal and I hope your dream of becoming a geologist (is that how it's called? I think I forgot the word =.=) in the future comes true. I also love how you love GD Bee. It's such an unconditional love. Some think it's blind but I find it very beautiful, no matter what happens you always stay by his side (even though you knew he was weird and you bashed him on it) and you're not someone who loves him by buying his CDs, phone straps, schoolsets, blankets, pillows, domestics and showing them off or collecting his pictures and reading about him as much as possible so you'll appear like a GD-expert. You're simply there for him all the time :D It's really awesome of you. And you're really nice too. Talking to you is like talking a very close friend. I love spazzing over nothing with you and dissing people we don't like and nagging you to read. Did I mention how I love your comments on everything I write? They're so funny and honest and they make me feel really loved. I'm sure there're more great things you did but I cannot list here because of my bad memories.

So on your birthday I want to wish you the very best of everything. I know you're stressed because of exams and college but I know you'll overcome them all too. Bee is smart and strong right? Please enjoy yourself on this special day and do anything you like. I hope you'll receive presents that you like. I promise when the economy recovers I'll send you something next year. Always be my lovely sister okay? And be a awesome Mirs. Kwon too ^^




LOVE YOU A LOT
AMBER<333333

Talk to me


profile.

i'm thao or just call me amber if you want. i'm goofy, crazy and lovely, depends on which angle you look at me. Thanks for dropping by and don't be startled by my insanity..


talk.



affiliates.

Ann.
Debbie.
Nai.
Sophia.
Helgi.
Carol.
Asia.
Jane.
Elaine.
Post Secrets.
The Story Siren.
StoneSoup.
Lenore.
Laura's Review.
Win-It Wed.
FreeBookFriday.
SimplyMegan.
Reader Rabbit.
Poison.
The Truth About My Sister.
Stay, love.

archives.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
September 2009
October 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Resources: XXXXXXXXXX