fade away...
pictures time : )
Saturday, December 27, 2008

Some pictures I took on Thursday. There were more but meanie Debbie deleted them all <_< (including a picture of her posing with Edward in Twilight poster). The pictures were taken by her phone so they looks kinda LQ, but hey, you can actually see my hair now keke.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us







I actually had a nice time at Christmas ^^ on Christmas eve Vietnam won over Thailand 2-1 so people doubly celebrated and our colour was red so the city sky was like...on fire. My Dad didn't let me go out but it was cool seeing pictures, every enjoyed themselves. In the next morning I got to hang around with Debbie. We did nothing much except going to the movies, then to church and the icecream shop. No more cooking this time because we were afraid there would be another mess to clean up T___T Oh and the movie we saw, Four Christmas, was hilarious. That was the first time I went to the movies and thank god the room was half empty so I could laugh/ramble as much as I can (you know, most of the ones who went there chose to see Twilight so yeah)

How was your Christmas? Did you receive many presents? I got nothing so I'm really looking forward to Tet holidays hahah. I'm jealous seeing people getting 3263544656467463 great things.

Talk to me


profile.

i'm thao or just call me amber if you want. i'm goofy, crazy and lovely, depends on which angle you look at me. Thanks for dropping by and don't be startled by my insanity..


talk.



affiliates.

Ann.
Debbie.
Nai.
Sophia.
Helgi.
Carol.
Asia.
Jane.
Elaine.
Post Secrets.
The Story Siren.
StoneSoup.
Lenore.
Laura's Review.
Win-It Wed.
FreeBookFriday.
SimplyMegan.
Reader Rabbit.
Poison.
The Truth About My Sister.
Stay, love.

archives.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
September 2009
October 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Resources: XXXXXXXXXX