fade away...
seven things
Saturday, November 1, 2008

Seven things to do this term:

1. Study more of Advanced Math till I can somehow work everything out.

2. Get the highest score available for the 40% IT homework.

3. Read as many books as possible for General Law.

4. Get a scholarship for good students after this term.

5. Save up to buy 2 books every month or more.

6. Read a book per weekend.

7. Write a decent piece per month, anything I like.




The fourth one is my top desire haha. Uni is so tough, I didn't expect that cos everyone said it was easier and less hectic. The truth was that we were so lost at the beginning that some would always be in the state of anxiety while the rest would just give up and lean on luck >_< I'll try to balance and get good results tho. Go Amber!!! = D


I love postsecrets at Nai's blog. I saw it in one of All American Rejects MVs but didn't know what this was called til this morning. Props to the one who started this. I want to write some too.

Talk to me


profile.

i'm thao or just call me amber if you want. i'm goofy, crazy and lovely, depends on which angle you look at me. Thanks for dropping by and don't be startled by my insanity..


talk.



affiliates.

Ann.
Debbie.
Nai.
Sophia.
Helgi.
Carol.
Asia.
Jane.
Elaine.
Post Secrets.
The Story Siren.
StoneSoup.
Lenore.
Laura's Review.
Win-It Wed.
FreeBookFriday.
SimplyMegan.
Reader Rabbit.
Poison.
The Truth About My Sister.
Stay, love.

archives.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
September 2009
October 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Resources: XXXXXXXXXX