fade away...
rough translation of 1tym msges
Friday, November 28, 2008

Except Jin ; (

Danny: Happy 10th year anniversary! I really miss you a lot! I really love you a lot! Thank you!

Baekkie: Happy 10th year anniversary - Thank you - Please be healthy, everyone.

Teddy: I'm always thankful. I will work hard on music. Please watch over us/look after us until the end/to the end!
1tymers"

I wish they could have written something less random lol 10 yrs is something HUGE right? Anywho the people @ Garden did something amazing, I so want to own one of those lovely goodies, esp the mug/tee T____T


Credits to Jane<3

Talk to me


profile.

i'm thao or just call me amber if you want. i'm goofy, crazy and lovely, depends on which angle you look at me. Thanks for dropping by and don't be startled by my insanity..


talk.



affiliates.

Ann.
Debbie.
Nai.
Sophia.
Helgi.
Carol.
Asia.
Jane.
Elaine.
Post Secrets.
The Story Siren.
StoneSoup.
Lenore.
Laura's Review.
Win-It Wed.
FreeBookFriday.
SimplyMegan.
Reader Rabbit.
Poison.
The Truth About My Sister.
Stay, love.

archives.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
September 2009
October 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Resources: XXXXXXXXXX