fade away...
show off
Saturday, October 18, 2008

I was bored so I took pics of my writing sheets collection =D Bee, pick one and I'll write to you.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pressie from Ann a few weeks ago =D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

From Ann last year

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Fruitsss!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Old ones. I wrote to Bee in that blue sheet and Nai yellow. My favs of all time ^_^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bought by my cousin Peter during his trip to Thailand. I've never used those cos they looked so childish puahaha. They're cool tho<3

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pressie from Phuong Anh ^^ those are japanese sheets, so they look so diff from korean ones. I used that blue dottie one to write to Seung Hyun on his bdae. Not sure if he got it tho T.T

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Love them? You do I know, you just have to LOL

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Notebooks<33333 You can see my WinnieThePooh case in the back too.





That's it for now. I'm too lazy to blog more =.=

Talk to me


profile.

i'm thao or just call me amber if you want. i'm goofy, crazy and lovely, depends on which angle you look at me. Thanks for dropping by and don't be startled by my insanity..


talk.



affiliates.

Ann.
Debbie.
Nai.
Sophia.
Helgi.
Carol.
Asia.
Jane.
Elaine.
Post Secrets.
The Story Siren.
StoneSoup.
Lenore.
Laura's Review.
Win-It Wed.
FreeBookFriday.
SimplyMegan.
Reader Rabbit.
Poison.
The Truth About My Sister.
Stay, love.

archives.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
September 2009
October 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Resources: XXXXXXXXXX