fade away...
library
Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I went to the library to buy books for Math classes yesterday. Man the building looked like a maze. They said there were 5 floors but when I got to third floor the staircases stopped T.T i was like WTF? I asked people around but no one seemed to know. Then I decided to get down and find another way when I saw this mixed senior Hien fancied (ya know he was mixed so he was tall and pale and she thought it was great haha). So I came to him and said "Hey, do you know where the library is?" and he went like "I do, follow me!". My mind screamed YAY and i did as told. He was nice, He walked really slowly and turned back at times to see if I could keep pace with him ^^ then we reached the destination and I said thanks and parted our ways.

Then I met another one in the library, he was a freshman like me, from class 01. He asked me if I was from class 02 and then we chatted all the way down to exit. I was kinda freaked out cos he was very open so when I went out I was bowing to him like he was a upperclassmen. I think I surprised him. He was like O__O so I ran away. HAHAHA

I was happy for I met two nice guys that day. You know I'm good really good at associating with the opposite sex, they usually ignore me <_< and it's so hard to find people that are willingly to help you. I hope I ran to them again someday



^^

Talk to me


profile.

i'm thao or just call me amber if you want. i'm goofy, crazy and lovely, depends on which angle you look at me. Thanks for dropping by and don't be startled by my insanity..


talk.



affiliates.

Ann.
Debbie.
Nai.
Sophia.
Helgi.
Carol.
Asia.
Jane.
Elaine.
Post Secrets.
The Story Siren.
StoneSoup.
Lenore.
Laura's Review.
Win-It Wed.
FreeBookFriday.
SimplyMegan.
Reader Rabbit.
Poison.
The Truth About My Sister.
Stay, love.

archives.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
September 2009
October 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Resources: XXXXXXXXXX