fade away...
chaotic kitchen
Saturday, October 25, 2008

I swear I never cooked again T.T

Today was so crazy, me and Debbie messed up everything with our plans on making a lot of great food to celebrated her belated bdae together. Turned out we had no potential just on being average cooks. My fried rice was like, as Buu said, so amateurish. The shrimps were so flat, the beans were hard and the rest was boring. I was so sad to hear that, it hurt a lot. But that wasn't the worse part though. The pancakes and cakes were. We had this recipe from this one site showing how to bake a nice cake in 5 mins. Debbie got some pasty bunch of powder and when I tried, my production was something as hard as rock, it was like a foam rubber being eaten from the inside by insects. It sucked, BIG time. The pancakes were nice after a few times and nice as in edible. It looked so horrible though, no one wanted to have a piece of them =.=

We were such losers in the kitchen haha.
But we did have fun and I was glad about it. I missed Debbie already T.T

Talk to me


profile.

i'm thao or just call me amber if you want. i'm goofy, crazy and lovely, depends on which angle you look at me. Thanks for dropping by and don't be startled by my insanity..


talk.



affiliates.

Ann.
Debbie.
Nai.
Sophia.
Helgi.
Carol.
Asia.
Jane.
Elaine.
Post Secrets.
The Story Siren.
StoneSoup.
Lenore.
Laura's Review.
Win-It Wed.
FreeBookFriday.
SimplyMegan.
Reader Rabbit.
Poison.
The Truth About My Sister.
Stay, love.

archives.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
September 2009
October 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Resources: XXXXXXXXXX