fade away...
icons overload
Saturday, August 9, 2008

Something I made today, uncreative but pretty (I think) =.=
Hot Geun Suk and cute Min Kyung, they should play the main couple in To My Boyfriend, if the movie is ever to be made.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Edit
Pressie for Ann, because she's an awesome sister<3333 Sorry I couldn't make any Teddy icons, the pictures are so hard to work with, I'm scared puahahah. Will be back with more tmr tho.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usmage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

I hope you like em all, use one of em or I'mma chop you up *glances at Ann*

Babe!!! That's sooooo pretty....you're so good with PS!!! I'm so rusty now it's not even funny. But no worries! I have you to do me graphics now! hahahaha

LOVE them ALL!

Annie Unnie-

Talk to me


profile.

i'm thao or just call me amber if you want. i'm goofy, crazy and lovely, depends on which angle you look at me. Thanks for dropping by and don't be startled by my insanity..


talk.



affiliates.

Ann.
Debbie.
Nai.
Sophia.
Helgi.
Carol.
Asia.
Jane.
Elaine.
Post Secrets.
The Story Siren.
StoneSoup.
Lenore.
Laura's Review.
Win-It Wed.
FreeBookFriday.
SimplyMegan.
Reader Rabbit.
Poison.
The Truth About My Sister.
Stay, love.

archives.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
September 2009
October 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Resources: XXXXXXXXXX