fade away...
take a look!
Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some pics I took today out of boredom. I tried so hard to make them bright, but failed : (

Baby Bino~~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

He was so cute. I remembered he still smelled of raw milk when I first saw him<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Him and his bow, with the disturbing Comfort bottle ><

Grown up Bino~~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Doing his weird butt thingy lol.


My lovely properties~~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bdae cup Ann got me for my sweet sixteen. Dad got a Sept 15th, Mum got a March 2nd. Happy family : D

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ugly Frog!!! A present from Phuong ^^ he's holding the bookmark Nai sent me. It says "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've always imagined."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This is ambear! I adopted lil ambear from Bee<3 and that sweet lil blue rabbit's original Mom is Sophia unnie haha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Books I got this summer, more added soon ^^ Me and Debbie are still hunting for Thirteen Reasons Why and I'm In No Mood For Love. And yeah, we cannot forget Calling Romeo *giggles*

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Letters from Debbie. The handwriting is really clear but only she can understand what she wrote. If someone does, bet they will laugh their heads off. I miss writing letters to my loved ones T____T



Well that's it. Nothing much to blog today. The electricity was off til 3pm, it sucked.

Talk to me


profile.

i'm thao or just call me amber if you want. i'm goofy, crazy and lovely, depends on which angle you look at me. Thanks for dropping by and don't be startled by my insanity..


talk.



affiliates.

Ann.
Debbie.
Nai.
Sophia.
Helgi.
Carol.
Asia.
Jane.
Elaine.
Post Secrets.
The Story Siren.
StoneSoup.
Lenore.
Laura's Review.
Win-It Wed.
FreeBookFriday.
SimplyMegan.
Reader Rabbit.
Poison.
The Truth About My Sister.
Stay, love.

archives.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
September 2009
October 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Resources: XXXXXXXXXX