fade away...
catastrophic or fantastic?
Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Uni is coming on its way. I cannot believe it. Everyone said this summer of mine would last at least till mid Sept but now I only have less than 2 weeks left. My precious holidays!!!

Well I went to my uni this Tues to take pictures for my Student ID Card and to buy uniforms. I love the shirt but the ao dai is crazy. It's damn blue. Blue! I think I'll look 546416367683386 times older if I wear it. Poor me T.T Good thing the construction is nice and clean, and the professors are seemingly nice, or else I would be real sad now.

So the first week is to study about general rules applied at my uni, second week about credit (or whatever) and politics. They will also test our English, esp listening skills (screw me) and we'll have some more exams, all take place on Sundays. It's weekend, gimme a break please =.=

I don't know what to expect at uni now. I'm real shy so I don't think I will make a lot of friends. And what if I don't understand they say? Seriously, if you're in highskool or lower and you're clueless, you can take extra classes. But at uni, this is not an option. Well, I think there's no option at all. I'm so scared, help me!!!! Guess I'd better stalk some good upperclass students, maybe they can tutor me, if they're nice enough to do so.

Talk to me


profile.

i'm thao or just call me amber if you want. i'm goofy, crazy and lovely, depends on which angle you look at me. Thanks for dropping by and don't be startled by my insanity..


talk.



affiliates.

Ann.
Debbie.
Nai.
Sophia.
Helgi.
Carol.
Asia.
Jane.
Elaine.
Post Secrets.
The Story Siren.
StoneSoup.
Lenore.
Laura's Review.
Win-It Wed.
FreeBookFriday.
SimplyMegan.
Reader Rabbit.
Poison.
The Truth About My Sister.
Stay, love.

archives.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
September 2009
October 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Resources: XXXXXXXXXX