fade away...
baby boo we went to the zoo~~
Friday, August 29, 2008

Hahah, such a lame title. Anywho I and Debbie went to the zoo near my house today. It's been like 1685576464343 years since we last went there together. We used to have P.E classes in that zoo every week back in middle school and it was damn fun. I don't think the place has changed much. The animals were still scary and the cages, esp elephants's, still smelled like poopoo (awies >_<) My Dad didn't let me bring his camso we took pics with Debbie's cell and they looked clear so I just have to put 'em up ^^

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Can you tell what animal he is? I tried to make him turn around but he just ignored me, even when I shouted "Hello, monkey", "Hey babe, look at me," or "Brownie, are you deaf?" like a freak T.T

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This ostrich had a crush on Debbie, I swear, he looked like a idiotic guy in look. We were standing on this wooden booth and he started at Debbie with this goofy smile on his face O__O

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Red parrot. She looked really cute. When Debbie held up her cell this one even posed haha.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Debbie and me : D We look real awkward bcos we were scared of the elephant, he loved to throw dust into us <_<

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I want those. Well, I want everything there lol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Cookbooks! I don't know how to cook but the food on the covers were so yummy so I couldn't but snap, snap and snap.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Excerpt from the books.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Today was fun but my feet hurt, all bcos of those stupid flip flops >_<
I'll post more pics next week when I get to hang with Debbie again.

Have a nice day my lovely people<333

Talk to me


profile.

i'm thao or just call me amber if you want. i'm goofy, crazy and lovely, depends on which angle you look at me. Thanks for dropping by and don't be startled by my insanity..


talk.



affiliates.

Ann.
Debbie.
Nai.
Sophia.
Helgi.
Carol.
Asia.
Jane.
Elaine.
Post Secrets.
The Story Siren.
StoneSoup.
Lenore.
Laura's Review.
Win-It Wed.
FreeBookFriday.
SimplyMegan.
Reader Rabbit.
Poison.
The Truth About My Sister.
Stay, love.

archives.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
September 2009
October 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Resources: XXXXXXXXXX