fade away...
babblin'
Sunday, August 24, 2008

I wish I could sort things out so my brain isn't exhausted like this. I took a lot of Ann's time today babbling about the stories I wanted to write in the future and she said they were cool. The only thing that irritates me is that I don't know where to start and how to let if flow like I want. If only I was a native English speaker and could attend some writing class, there wouldn't be so much trouble. But I'll write, no matter what. Ann thought Ordinary Miracle was movie-like haha, that's how I feel about it too. IF I could ever finish that fic, I'd turn it into a movie script and save it until Rachel became a real director. She hated crappy romance so I added a lil fantasy. Man, I'm dreaming big. But it feels good imagining that. I have to write After Love soon. By the time I'm done with this, my crush on Khai will be officially over. Oh and I'm working on chapter two of Some Kind Of Art.

I'll keep myself busy until school starts. I've wasted a lot of time already. Tomorrow Dad will go hand in the documents to the Uni staff. I want to go but it's too far. Jasmine msged me today saying she'd drop in on on Saturday. I'm supa excited. We haven't seen each other since my bdae T___T sucks a lot. The party at Linh's house is going well now I guess. Why didn't Dad just allow me to go? Geez. Thinh made a fuss over it telling everyone he wouldn't talk to me anymore. : P i dare you. Anywho, I wonder if Nhi is there as well. I wanna see her!!!

I'm listening to My Boo, this song creeps me out. Where does the whisper come from? >_<

Talk to me


profile.

i'm thao or just call me amber if you want. i'm goofy, crazy and lovely, depends on which angle you look at me. Thanks for dropping by and don't be startled by my insanity..


talk.



affiliates.

Ann.
Debbie.
Nai.
Sophia.
Helgi.
Carol.
Asia.
Jane.
Elaine.
Post Secrets.
The Story Siren.
StoneSoup.
Lenore.
Laura's Review.
Win-It Wed.
FreeBookFriday.
SimplyMegan.
Reader Rabbit.
Poison.
The Truth About My Sister.
Stay, love.

archives.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
September 2009
October 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Resources: XXXXXXXXXX