fade away...
wish-book-list lol
Sunday, July 27, 2008

Well let's say I'm too lazy to find my missing day runner so I have to put down my wishlist of books here *grins innocently*


In order of interest (which comes first will be read last, well, if I ever have a chance to lay my fingers on them, haha)

-It happened to Nancy.
-Go ask Alice.
-This lullaby.
-Sisterhood of the travelling pants (whole set).
-Can you keep a secret?
-A mango shaped space.
-Welcome to temptation.

and many more...

Now I wish I owned a bookstore or at least I could have enough money to buy these. They're so tempting, even more than Seung Hyun or any guys in this universe >_<

And by the way PS I love you sucks. I expected more than just a so called heartbroken of an dependent woman who's trying to live a life without her husband; she's so weak, troublesome and damn...what should I say? annoying! And the guy isn't that sweet. Well, I don't wanna bad-mouth ppl who died so yeah, generally: normal plot, normal style of writing => normal story. Maybe I'm being mean, but I did hope to read a GREAT tearjerker. Totally disappointed. How it became bestseller is still a mystery to me.

Talk to me


profile.

i'm thao or just call me amber if you want. i'm goofy, crazy and lovely, depends on which angle you look at me. Thanks for dropping by and don't be startled by my insanity..


talk.



affiliates.

Ann.
Debbie.
Nai.
Sophia.
Helgi.
Carol.
Asia.
Jane.
Elaine.
Post Secrets.
The Story Siren.
StoneSoup.
Lenore.
Laura's Review.
Win-It Wed.
FreeBookFriday.
SimplyMegan.
Reader Rabbit.
Poison.
The Truth About My Sister.
Stay, love.

archives.

July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
September 2009
October 2011

credits.

Designer: Increasingly
Resources: XXXXXXXXXX